Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh, crap!

If you asked me what my favorite beer is, I'd have a devil of a time naming one because there are so many that I love. It's easier to name a few that I don't really care for: Busch, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Coors, Miller and Miller Lite, Rolling Rock, and Yuengling come to mind. However, I can name a beer that I absolutely and totally disliked. Here's a picture of a bottle:

I picked it up at a store that sells hundreds of varieties. It looked interesting. But it tasted and smelled horrid. The bouquet is a lot like what comes out of a bottle of Clorox bleach.  The smell is so bad that it's difficult to judge the taste of this beer on its own. It's name is Barnwood Blonde Ale and it's brewed by Crown Valley Brewing Co., in Ste. Genevieve, MO.  Avoid at all costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment